Kensington Square – New Launch Mixed Development
Kensington Square is a new launch mixed development that comprises of 1 block of 4-storey apartments and 1 block of 5 storey-apartments, totalling 141 residential units. Its first storey is made up of 57 commercial units.
Kensington Square is located within an established residential estate and is only 8 minutes walk to Bartley Circle line MRT Station. This development has a superb location. It is also near the Upper Paya Lebar main road bus stop, 1 MRT station ride from the NEX shopping mall and several stations from Junction 8 and Ang Mo Kio Hub.
Kensington Square – Video
Key features of this development:
- Established Neighbourhood: Large residential, office, industrial catchment.
- Superb Location: Just 8 minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station. The development is near NEX shopping mall, Junction 8 and Heartland mall.
- Great Connectivity: Minutes drive to major expressways – CTE, ECP, KPE, PIE & TPE.
- Modern Industrial/Office Hubs: This site is situated near many industrial clusters such as Paya Lebar iPark (PLiP), Ubi Industrial Park, Mac Pherson/Joo Seng/Kallang Pudding Industrial Area, Defu and Eunos Industrial Park.
- Integrated Development: The integrated commercial cum residential development encompasses a good mix of specialty shops, F&B outlets and a supermarket, providing excellent convenience to the residents.
- Spectacular, Prominent Frontage: Around 50m of frontage along Upper Paya Lebar Road and about 170m of frontage along Jalan Lokam.
- Village Ambience and Charm: Tropical modern architecture with an urban-village setting and ambience.