Hexacube Singapore – Prime Retail And Office Space for Sale
Hexacube is a new launch freehold commercial building located at 160 Changi Road. It is near Eunos MRT, Paya Lebar Commercial Hub and has easy access to the AYE and PIE. Its developer is none other than Lian Beng Group which is an A1 Grade contractor with the Building and Construction Authority (BCA). Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange and Established since 1973, Lian Beng Group is a Singaporean home-grown building construction group and has a solid track record / reputation in handling large-scale and complex projects.
Hexacube @ Changi Road is a mixed commercial development consisting of three floors of retail and F&B units and another three floors of office units. All floors add up to a total of 72 units for commercial use.
Hexacube – Video
Key Features / Selling Points
Besides being located near the Eunos MRT & Paya Lebar Commercial Hub, the Hexacube is indeed a good office / retail space investment property with key features and selling points as listed:
- Rare Freehold Office Space / Retail Space
- Easy Accessibility to Major Expressways such as AYE and PIE
- Affordable Investment Quantum
- Scarcity of Affordable Commercial Office / Retail Space
- Low Supply in Future Redevelopment Plan in East Region
With the numerous cooling measures implemented on residential property in Singapore, investors are definitely compelled to look at the Hexacube at Paya Lebar due to:
- No cooling measures / curbs as opposed to numerous curbs in Residential Property Investment
- Good Location near Eunos MRT and proximity to Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
- Higher rental yield
- No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD)
- No Seller Stamp Duty (SSD)
Unit Mix / Price Range
Types of units available for sale are:
- Total no. of units: 72
- Development Type: 5-storey & 1 Basement Commercial Development
- Basement 1 (Retail Units)
- Level 1 (F&B / Retail Units)
- Level 2 (Retail Units)
- Level 3 (Office Units)
- Level 4 (Office Units)
- Level 5 (Office Units)
- Basement 1 (Retail Units) – $3500 PSF
- Level 1 (F&B / Retail Units) – $4500 PSF
- Level 2 (Retail Units) – $4000 PSF
- Level 3 – 5 (Office Units) – From $1900 PSF to $2200 PSF
* Please note that prices given are indicative and should only be used as a gauge for final pricing.
Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
Approximately a land mass of 12 hectares in the vicinity is available for development. This is equivalent to 500,000 square metres of commercial floor area.
To see to differing commercial needs, a good mix of land parcel sizes will be made available. The larger developments will be planned around the junction of Tanjong Katong Road and Sims Avenue to fill up the vicinity with retail, hotel and office developments. This place will be a lively and vibrant commercial hub.
A public plaza next to Paya Lebar MRT Interchange will create even more activity into the vicinity. This will become a prime spot for activities as well as a gathering place for MRT commuters, shoppers and the office crowd. A signature image will thus emerge for Paya Lebar Central: a popular open plaza framed by the bustle of offices, shops and hotels.
Hexacube – Gallery