Commonwealth Towers Condominium is an exciting new condominium expected to be ready in the residential enclave of Queentowns in 2019. It features 2 blocks consisting of 43 storeys of luxurious condominium units and is jointly developed by Hong Leong & CDL. With A-Grade developers, one would expect quality finishing and workmanship put into every facade of the development. Commonwealth towers is conveniently located a minute from the Queentowns MRT Station, giving excellent accessibility to residents who use public transport. For residents who drive, expect good connectivity to places island-wide via major expressways such as the AYE, PIE and CTE. Orchard Road is also within reach in ten minutes.
Commonwealth Towers – Video
Why Commonwealth Towers?
- Commonwealth Towers Condominium is situated in Queentowns, one of the most well-connected and accessible areas in Singapore.
- Situated a minute’s walk to the Queentowns MRT Station.
- Full Condo Facilities at Commonwealth Towers Condominium.
- Easy accessible to major expressways such as the AYE, PIE and CTE.
- Located near good schools such as the
- Queentowns Primary/Secondary
- Global Indian International School
- New Town Primary School
- Institute for Adult Learning
- MDIS Campus
- New York University
- Tishchasia School of the Arts
- Renowned developers – CDL / Hong Leong
|1 Bedroom||441-484sqft (341 units)|
|2 Bedrooms||689-797sqft (271 units)|
|3 Bedrooms||904-1,076sqft (195 units)|
|4 Bedrooms||1,302sqft (38 units)|
Commonwealth Towers – Gallery
Commonwealth Towers – Location Map
Commonwealth Towers Condominium is located at 230 & 232 Commonwealth avenue. This location is well served by a MRT station (Queentowns) and major expressways such as the AYE / PIE and CTE. Anchorpoint Shopping Mall is just round the corner and residents can expect convenience when it comes to shopping and daily necessities. Anchorpoint Shopping Mall has a good tenant mix of retail shops. Some of the shops in this bustling mall include Cold Storage, Watsons, TCC, DBS Bank and City Chain. F&B includes KFC and Koufu Foodcourt. A good mix of primary (Queentowns Primary) and secondary schools (ACS) are present in the community. Below shows a map of the vicinity.